Compression Therapy with NormaTec Recovery System
The NormaTec Recovery System helps maximize recovery for both athletes and non-athletes. Using Sequential Pulse Technology, NormaTec synergistically combines three distinct massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process: pulsing compression, gradients, and distal release. Through these mechanisms, the NormaTec Recovery System maximizes circulation throughout the body to help you look better, train harder, and recover faster.
Pulsing action of the equipment mimics the muscle pump of the arms or legs, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after intense use.
The gradient hold utilizes constant pressure to keep the body’s fluids from being forced to one end of the limb while the pulsing continues.
Distal Release prevents any back flow of fluids by releasing the hold pressures in each zone as soon as possible allowing each limb to gain maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles. Users include members of elite NCAA programs, the majority of NFL, NBA, and NHL teams; the US Navy Seals; and the US Olympic Committee. Now, Regenus Center will make it available to its clients who are looking for quicker muscle recovery and a decrease in muscle fatigue and stiffness. Our clients will notice reduction in swelling, pain and an increased range of motion.
INTENDED USES OF
- Venous Stasis Ulceration
- Venous Insufficiency
- Post-Mastectomy Lymphedema
- Acquired Lymphedema (secondary to cancer and also following trauma, inflammation, surgery and/or radiation treatment)
- Congenital Lymphedema
- Other Edematous Conditions
• Reduces inflammation and decreases water accumulation
• Aids in the removal of toxins like lactic acid
• Improves circulation
• Immediate relief for “heavy legs”
• Helps avoid the development of cellulite
• Prevention/elimination of first-stage varicose
• Strengthens loose skin (due to pregnancy/obesity)