POLICY FOR MEMBERS
POLICY FOR MEMBERS
- You must keep this membership for at least 60 days, at which point you may freeze or terminate your membership. In order to freeze or terminate your membership, please call 862 -295 -1620 or email to [email protected]
- Unused sessions expire at the end of 30 days; no rollover.
- Members who will be arriving late for their appointment will be required to reschedule for a different time or wait for an upcoming available time. Members should cancel within 12-24 hours of their appointment time by giving us a call 1-833-734-3628 / emailing to [email protected] or will incur fine of $10 charge.
- Membership cancellations must take place 3 days in advance, before your membership is due to renew. It must be done by notifying Regenus Center Core Therapies.
- Members may suspend membership for up to 2 months.
GENERAL POLICIES, CANCELLATION POLICY & OTHER FINE PRINT
- Please treat our rooms and equipment with respect. No food, drinks and smoking allowed inside the treatment rooms and sauna room.
- Eye protection must be worn all time when doing PBM Whole Body Therapy.
- Darker skinned people should exercise more caution with light therapy to better determine how their skin will react. We suggest
starting with no more than 5 minutes. People who are overly sensitive or on medications should start with shorter sessions and must consult their doctor before starting light therapy.
- Always consult with a physician in the case of surgical recovery or serious injury.
NEW CLIENTS (ONLY)
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment time, so we can go through necessary paper works, answer any questions you have and help you set up for your treatments.
- Typical session ranges from 7-8 minutes for PBMT and 45 for Sauna. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time so you have time for dressing and get your questions answered if you have any.
- We cannot go over the allotted time since most sessions are booked back to back, so if a client is late more than 5 minutes for a 20 minutes session then the appointment will be considered as “NO SHOW”.
- Please vacate the treatment room within 5 to 10 minutes of your treatment is over, staying longer delays only other guests and additional time in the room is subjected to a charge for the next session.
- No show and failure to cancel appointments within 24 hours will result in charge of $20 for non-members.
*Taxes are not included and this item is subject to any state or local taxes applicable at the sire of redemption.